ACCOUNT MANAGER, IT, Retail
Technology, IT, Retail
Account Manager – IT
Our client, the leading global supplier of electronic shelf labels and pricing automation for large-scale retailers, is seeking out well qualified candidates to fill the role of Account Manager.
Our client has developed a comprehensive Retail IoT and digital platform that delivers a complete set of services to retailers. Their solution enables retailers to connect and digitally transform their physical stores; automate low-value-added processes; improve operational efficiency; inform and serve customers; ensure information integrity to continuously optimize on-hand inventory; prevent stock-outs and waste and create an omnichannel service platform that builds loyalty and meets evolving consumer expectations.
Our client is investing heavily in the expansion of their Nordic organization, and a new office is being established in the Stockholm Area. The new Account Manager will play a crucial part in building up this new Stockholm office.
- Build and close pipeline of Nordic SMB (Small to Medium) retailers in predefined verticals to sell our client’s solutions
- Business Development to create new leads and open new verticals
- Business Development to turn individual stores with frame agreement into customers
- To develop interactions with existing local partners within the SMB market
- Participation in trade shows to assist in closing deals
- Assist in definition and execution of marketing campaigns needed to obtain objectives
- Entry point for incoming calls and emails for qualification and identification
- Maintain accurate records of own commercial activities in Salesforce
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have/are:
- Successful experience from a sales position (minimum 2 years)
- Are familiar with, or have a strong interest in, sales of technical solutions
- Previous experience from the retail industry is a plus
- Ability to identify solution value for the individual customer and transform this into additional sales
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of personal drive and proactive work methods
- English and Swedish language skills, both orally and written. Understanding of additional languages is an asset.
Experience in sales of technical solutions for the retail industry will be an asset for this role, but it is not a requirement. A thorough on-boarding process as well as solid education and continuous support is awaiting our new AM, to equip him/her with the tools necessary to achieve the expected goals.
What our client offers you:
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company, the worldwide leader in this industry, with state-of-the-art technology and more than 50% of the market.
- To work with an exciting portfolio of clients in an industry that is growing.
- A possibility to expand and develop your network within the retail industry at Nordic level.
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through internal knowledge exchange, courses, and sales training.
- Great autonomy in your role, to balance your work and personal life in the way that suits you best.
This position offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and technically interested salesperson to work with state-of-the-art technology, and to build relations with exciting clients in the retail industry at a Nordic level. Our client mainly sells through Partners, so this role will also work in a close cooperation with our very skilled Partner network.