PROJECT MANAGER BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT
Project Manager Business Improvement
It is our pleasure to announce that we are seeking out well qualified candidates for the role of Project Manager Business Improvement at an industry-leading, Maritime Insurance provider.
Our Client is a strong company culture is built on strong values. These shared values guide the way our client serves their customers and how they treat their colleagues. Our client’s teams thrive on diversity, and like the ocean’s surface, they employ a flat structure which also features real depth – employees are encouraged to think big and bold, and are empowered to take personal responsibility for today and for the future.
In this position, you will work close to the core business, participate in strategic important projects and develop our client’s business processes.
You will be given the opportunity to work with top-tier project managers with extensive experience, and continuously develop your own project management skills.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Participate in strategically important projects with the ambition to develop into an independent project leader if you don’t already have that experience. Experienced Project Managers will be given a high degree of autonomy from the start.
- Take responsibility for process mapping exercises across the entire organisation
- Follow up project reporting, such as management reporting, effect tracking and KPIs
In addition, you will:
- Develop and maintain project management-, Business Process Optimisation- (BPO) and Lean methodology
- Build the organisation’s competence within project management, BPO and Lean
- Provide analysis and development work, e.g. in preparation to the annual strategy process, different market assessments and pre-project analysis
- Assess innovation ideas from the business and analyse their potential impact
- Stay in front of the relevant technological development relevant for our client and identify potential focus areas
Your qualifications should include:
- Master of Science in Business and Economics / Engineering or equivalent education
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience from project work, where experience as project leader and from Digitalisation-, IT implementation- and/or Design Thinking projects is an advantage
- Experience with process mapping, where knowledge about Lean methodology and BPO is an advantage
- Sound judgment, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and change management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills is a requirement
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages and English (both written and spoken)
Personal qualities necessary for the role include:
- Independent and proactive with high level of engagement and efficiency
- Analytical & structured, but can adapt to changing demands
- Team player with the ability to create results through others, including non-direct reports
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to interface with many different stakeholders – from executive management to frontline
Living our client’s values, you are:
- Accurate – you never compromise on precision, reliability and quality
- Bold – you take part in transforming our industry to future challenges
- Caring – you care for our customers, our people and our business
- Dedicated – you go the extra mile and are a good ambassador for our client
We very much look forward to hearing from you!