FIELD ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE VOICE
Field Account Executive Voice
We are pleased to announce that we are seeking out well qualified candidates to fill the role of Field Account Executive for Voice product offerings at an industry-leading, fast growing IT company.
Our Client firmly believes that technology exists to enhance people’s lives. One of their key product offerings is their Communication Platform that enables companies to embed a wide variety of communications channels into their business processes. Amongst these channels is Voice. Our Client is currently scaling Voice and its related products globally. To help achieve this, our Client is looking for an experienced Field Account Executive who will focus on the German market.
The main priority of the role will be to develop sustainable relationships in the German market, which will result in a significant increase in market share.
Responsibilities for role include:
- Create and execute a go-to-market plan for the German VoIP market (including resellers/partners, contact centers and enterprises)
- Building a sustainable sales pipeline, with your network in the industry
- Hand-over of new customers to our Client’s customer success team for (technical) onboarding
- Account management of newly onboarded customers
- Organize (online) demos and meetings with clients and partners
- Attending relevant (partner) events and congresses
- Provide marketing with input and requirements
- Work closely together with the global product team to optimize our proposition
Requirements for the candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business Administration or other commercial direction
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience in sales, with focus on new business / business development on Enterprise level, preferable within the SaaS / CPaaS industry
- Commercial experience in VoIP, mobile messaging, customer communications, telecoms, customer contact software or similar is a distinct advantage
- In-depth knowledge of and a network within the Voice/VoIP market (C-level) is a perquisite
- Experience with solution selling sales
- A compelling communication style, verbally able to work closely with management, with colleagues and clients at all levels, and not afraid to speak up your mind and act differently
- Strong relational, collaboration and influencing skills; cooperative and persuasive to various stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills
- You are an excellent advisor who always sees possibilities to help customers innovate
- Ability to think long-term and set a strategy
- Fluent in English; German proficiency is strongly preferred
- The role will require travel on a regular bases and candidates must be open to travel at least 2 days per week to one of our Client’s offices in Germany
Our Client offers:
- A challenging job within a fast growing and very innovative working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on skills and experience
- The freedom to shape your job with your own skills
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed
- Growing and international sales organization: plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth and building your sales career
- Cool offices, good food (healthy lunch) and over 800 enthusiastic colleagues!
We very much look forward to hearing from you!