COUNTRY MANAGING PARTNER, SWEDEN
Country Managing Partner, Sweden
It is our pleasure to announce that we are recruiting for the role of Country Managing Partner for a rapidly growing, cutting edge IT services company.
Our client provides end-to-end IT services and has a diverse customer base both private and public, including large and mid-sized companies from various industries.
The role of Country Managing Partner is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast growing, international company, with a solid track record and the ambition to become the leading IT consulting firm in northern Europe. The Country Managing Partner (CMP) in Sweden will have a key role in securing profitable growth in the country. The company is very committed to significantly scaling Swedish operations and customer base. The primary task for the CMP will initially be to drive growth by initiating dialogues with prospective clients in the public and/or private sectors, as well as scaling the Swedish operations. The CMP is responsible for P&L targets as well as local sourcing and people development.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying potential leads through networking and customer meetings, leveraging his/her existing contacts
- Nurture and develop relationships with potential clients at the right level (executive teams and boards)
- Develop strategies and tactics for penetration of new clients
- Take lead and engage in the initial client meetings/dialogues
- Effectively communicate our client’s value proposition
- Track and communicate progress against sales goals and targets
- Attract, develop, and retain key competence to the Swedish team
The primary role will, initially, be to drive growth by increasing the flow of prospective deals into the pipeline. The Country Managing Partner is expected to leverage their extensive network to “open doors” to management teams and boards of potential clients.
The holder of this position will engage in discussions with clients on digital transformation and how that can help companies reach their goals. After the initial interactions, the Country Managing Partner will engage internal experts and deepen and broaden the dialogue with the potential client. The CMP is expected to also participate in existing client teams, working with the client account leads to identify and qualify new opportunities. Most of all, this is a critical role that can shape the future of the Swedish operations. The CMP reports to the Group Executive Management Team, comprised of group CEO, CFO, COO.