Machinery, Process and Production Line Equipment
SALES MANAGER SWEDEN
We are delighted to announce that we are seeking out well qualified candidates to fill the role of Sales Manager, Sweden for a process and production equipment sales, distribution and installation company. Our client specalizes in equipment related to the handling and processing of liquid products and bulk materials from lay-out design to complete production lines.
Products supplied and installed by our client include stainless steel tanks, agitators, filling equipment for liquids or bulk material, filters and heat exchangers.
Our client is experiencing stable and continuous growth and workload in Sweden, and believes strongly that in order to be successful in utilising the great potential of the Swedish market, and to be a reliable and available partner for their clients and suppliers, they need to be represented locally.
The position of Sales Manager will be responsible for sales in Sweden, and will have close contact and full support from headquarters.
Mission and tasks for the role include:
- Identify and pursue new leads and projects in the territory
- Develop the brand in the territory
- Sales and marketing activities such as sales meetings, trade fairs, seminars
- Grow and develop our client’s existing suppliers (and/or new)
- Market analysis
- Control of your budget
- Organization of logistics in your territory
This role will require travel activity within Sweden and Europe.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have/are:
- High degree of technical understanding
- Proactive approach to sales
- Experience of sales to the Industry
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Structured and independent
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What the role offers you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working from home or an office close to your home
- We invest in our employees for the long term
- Expand your network within the industry
- An entrepreneurial atmosphere with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues, and the chance to be part of an exciting growth-journey!
We look forward to discussing the role with you.