KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, IT, Retail
Technology, IT, Retail
Key Account Manager – IT
Our client, the leading global supplier of electronic shelf labels for large-scale retailers, is looking for a Key Account Manager with solid IT sales experience has previous experience from building teams and establishing and growing regional sales. The position will, together with group management, set the strategy for market positioning and further growth of the company.
Our client is enjoying unrivalled growth, and to retain its market leading position, they have chosen to strengthen their sales team in Sweden. Location of work is optional within Sweden, and is a mix between home office, at the customer, and Team office in the region, which is in Denmark.
- Develop and execute a customer specific statistical business plan, KPI and budgets
- Facilitate regular meetings with Customers
- Set up our commercial propositions by interacting with different internal departments: sales administration, marketing, installation, project management etc
- Continuously maintain and develop Customer relations ranging from mid-management to C-level
Main missions and tasks:
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
- Acquire a thorough understanding of existing key customer needs and requirements and thereby facilitate the implementation of our value-add solution
- Develop and expand sales of additional and new products and services
- Work directly or together with the Customer Partner to obtain the highest possible customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Secondary missions and tasks:
- Prepare regular sales progress and forecast reports by working with our CRM-system.
- Participate in developing existing Partners
- Participate in local sales shows and fairs
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have/are:
- Successful experience from a similar position
- Minimum 4-5 years with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals
- Are familiar with sales of technical solutions
- Excellent relations skills ranging from store level to company C-level
- Ability to identify solution value for the individual customer and transform this into additional sales
- High level of personal drive and proactive work methods
- Ability to prioritize strategic tasks from customer and group leadership
- English and Swedish language skills, both orally and written. Additional language an asset.
Experience in the retail industry will be an asset for this role, but it is not a requirement. A thorough on-boarding process will be provided and training will be provided for all tools necessary to achieve the expected goals.