We are pleased to announce that we are looking for well qualified candidates to fill the role of CFO, for an industry leading, publicly listed, Swedish multinational manufacturing company which is globally active.
The position of CFO in our client’s organization is that of a critical partner to the CEO in developing the company according to strategies and long-term plans. The CFO is responsible for the finance functions of the Group and is expected to contribute to the overall group strategy and direction. The position will be responsible for managing both long- and short-term financing topics and will actively participate in mergers, acquisitions, divestments and investor relations.
In addition to ordinary CFO responsibilities, a key task of the role will be to manage and facilitate communication with the Board, Key Stakeholders and the Stock Market.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of several different market companies globally
- Preparing financial forecasts for the CEO and assisting with Board and Investor communications
- Developing and producing monthly financial and legal issue reporting, as well as identifying and developing KPIs and associated analyses
- Driving financial optimization for the organization to meet the expectation of consistently achieving best-in-class performance in all areas.
- Driving improvement projects and coordinating cross-Group initiatives within Finance
The most important challenge and development task of the role will be to develop relevant performance management systems (processes & tools) for the business units, supporting the business units in their self-governance. For example, operative P&Ls must be fully implemented in all relevant areas, product profitability tools and KPI structures. Each business unit should have all relevant tools to analyze and identify their most important improvement opportunities.
The position reports directly to the CEO and will be part of our client’s top management team and will be located near Stockholm.