We are pleased to announce that we are looking for qualified candidates for the role of accounting manager, for an industry leading car rental agency. The position will support our client’s CFO to manage financial reporting and control.
The position will be based in Stockholm, and will work with other European finance teams and operational departments.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Together with the Finance Manger carry out financial processes, control processes and reporting of results to the top management
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform ad hoc analyzes
- Establish liquidity forecasts and work with EMEA Treasury to ensure that all financing needs and financing objectives are met
- Prepare, review and present monthly reporting – including reconciliation of the balance sheet
- Provide support and advice to other colleagues in the finance team
- Have management responsibility for a new team with two employees with accounting functions
Qualifications for the role include:
- Higher education in economics / accounting
- 5-10 years experience from accounting function or auditing
- Worked with process management and optimization and has good analytical skills
- Accounting experience and experience of monthly reporting
- Has a strong IT and system knowledge with advanced Excel skills and good experience of GL systems
- American GAAP knowledge will be an advantage, but is not a requirement
- Leadership experience, good at motivating, inspiring and challenging your employees and yourself and want to make a difference
- Understanding of change management and the challenges that can exist in larger companies with cooperation between different cultures
- Good Swedish knowledge in writing and orally, as the service involves a lot of contact with our partners and suppliers
- Good English skills
We look forward to hearing from you.